- For the card front: Place the card with the fold on the left. Cut 4¾"x6¼" Picnic red paper and glue centered on the front. Use the pattern to trace and cut a banner from Picnic dotted paper, then mat on white cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue to the red paper, aligning the top edges.
- Cut 4 ¾”x1½" Picnic striped paper. Punch a 6" scalloped border, then trim to 4¾"x1" and glue to the striped paper as a mat along the lower long edge. Glue ribbon across the center of the striped paper, gluing the ends to the back. Glue the border to the red paper, along the top.
- Punch out the Picnic blue bracket frame die-cut and remove the nibs. Back with white cardstock, trimming the edges. Follow the package directions to assemble the “SUPER SWEET” papier tole piece, placing foam tape between the layers. Foam tape it centered on the frame. Knot the remaining ribbon, notch the ends, and glue to the frame on the upper left.
- For the inside: Cut 4¾"x6¼" Picnic light blue paper and glue centered on the inside. Cut 3¼"x4" Picnic dotted paper and mat on white cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue centered on the inside. Punch out and use foam tape to assemble the banner papier tole motif in two pieces, using #1 and #3 for one and #2 and #4 for the second.
- Cut 2"x3½" white cardstock and mat on navy cardstock with 1/16" borders. Place the papier tole pieces on the top and bottom and mark where to stamp the sentiments, leaving ½" between them. Remove the papier tole, stamp, then glue all the pieces centered on the dotted paper as shown. Punch out an extra art small flower and glue between the sentiments.