Designer Tip: The tag shaped photo technique works best with photos where the subjects are vertical.
- Background: For the left page: Glue an 81/2” x11 1/2” piece of orange/gray leaves paper to the center of 12”x12” black cardstock. Glue 1 1/2” x 11 1/2” strips of blue leaves paper to the outsides edges of the orange/gray leaves paper. Glue a 8 1/2”x6” rectangle of black cardstock to the center of the orange/gray leaves paper with 8 1/2” x 3/4” strips of striped paper at the top and bottom edge. Place 2 leaves borders end to end on 12” long black cardstock and cut close to the long edges. Glue to the right of the black rectangle, extending the length of the page. Repeat for a second border.
- Photos for the left page: On the black cardstock rectangle, arrange and glue a 4” x 5 3/4” photo to the left and two 4” x 2 3/4” photos on the right. Write on ivory cardstock and trace with a small Vintage Label and mat with black cardstock, leaving a 1/16” border. Foam tape to the bottom right border with Dazzles swirls underneath. Back a large Dazzles leaf with orange paper, cut around the Dazzles™ edges and glue to the top left corner of large photo. Glue a stitched blue grosgrain bow to stem. Add more Dazzles to the photo corners as shown.
- Background: For the right page: Round the top corner of a 10 1/2”x 2” piece of black check paper and glue to the center and 3/8” from the top of a 12”x12” black cardstock. Glue an 11 1/4” x 9” rectangle of orange/gray leaves centered below the check paper. Mat a 12”x1” piece of striped paper and glue under the check paper.
- Photos for the right page: Trace the large tag over the photos and cut to 4 3/4” long. Write on ivory cardstock and cut into thin strips. Glue across the bottom of each photo. Mat each tag with black cardstock, leaving 1/8” borders. Glue one tag to the center, under the striped border and tags on each side, angled slightly. Top each tag photo with a bow.
- Place a large solid leaf Dazzles on the top right and back a large outlined stem of leaves with orange and glue to the left. Place Dazzles twigs along the bottom edge of the page with a large Dazzles fern to the left. Embellish photos the tiny fern Dazzles as shown.