- For the card front: Place the card with the fold on top and cover the front with navy cardstock, leaving the right half unglued. Cut 6¼"x4¾" Picnic striped paper and glue centered on the front. Cut a 2" and ¾" Dazzles™ border. Place the 2" border on the left front, 2¼" from the top. Place the ¾" border on the right front, again 2¼" from the top.
- Cut a 4" square of Picnic dotted paper and mat on navy cardstock with 1/16" borders, then glue to the striped paper, ⅜" from the right edge. Wrap wide blue crepe ribbon over the front, ½" from the right edge. Glue the ends to the cardstock back, gathering them before gluing. Glue the right front to the card base. Tie a 4" length of wide blue crepe ribbon onto the first ribbon, 1" from the top and notch the ends.
- Punch out the 3¾" Picnic circle label die-cut and remove the nibs. Place Dazzles™ “Berry Happy Birthday” and three flowers on it as shown. Foam tape to the front, centered on the dotted paper. Punch out the Picnic bee die-cut, remove the nibs, and foam tape to the label on the lower left. Place rhinestones as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 5½"x4" Picnic yellow paper and mat on navy cardstock with 1/16" borders. Cut 2½" and ½" Dazzles™ border pieces and place as shown, 2½" from the top. Cut 2¾"x2¼" Picnic green paper and mat on white cardstock with 1/32" borders, then on navy cardstock with 1/16" borders.
- Stamp “May your layers…” on the green paper, then glue to the yellow paper, covering the border ends. Back a ¾" Dazzles™ flower with white cardstock and trim around the Dazzles™ edges. Glue to the sentiment at the upper right, then place small Dazzles™ flowers as shown. Punch out the Picnic blue button die-cut, remove the nibs, and tie the light blue crepe ribbon onto it. Glue, overlapping the white flower.