- For the card front: Place the card with the fold on top and cover the front with navy cardstock. Cut 6¼"x4¾" Picnic light blue paper and glue centered on the front. Cut 4"x3½" Picnic dotted paper and mat on ivory cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue to the blue paper, 1" from the right edge.
- Cut 6" red gingham tape and 5½" floral tape and notch one end of each. Place across the front as shown. Cut 1½"x5" ivory cardstock and mat the long edges on navy cardstock with 1/32" borders. Place three strawberry Dazzles™ on the strip as shown, then glue to the front, ⅜" from the left edge.
- Place the two Dazzles™ frames and “So Berry Sweet” on ivory cardstock and cut out, leaving a 1/16" border. Place the two Dazzles™ swirls and foam tape the greeting to the front as shown. Place rhinestones on the frame and flower as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 6½"x2" Picnic striped paper and mat the long edges on navy cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue across the inside center. Cut 3¾"x3¼" Picnic dotted paper and mat on ivory cardstock with 1/16" borders. Mat on red cardstock with ⅛" borders, then glue centered on the inside.
- Punch out the Picnic floral oval die-cut and remove the nibs. Stamp a butterfly, swirl, and “be Happy” on the label, then glue centered on the dotted paper. Cut a 2¾" gingham tape, 2¼" floral tape, and 2⅛" floral tape and notch one end of each. Place the shortest ribbon tape on the upper right and the remaining tapes on the lower left as shown. Place the remaining Dazzles™ and a rhinestone as shown.