- For the card front: Place the card with the fold on top and cover the front with gray cardstock. Cut 6¼"x4¾" North Country floral paper and glue centered on the front. Cut 4¾"x4" North Country gray/green fern paper. Wrap ribbon diagonally from lower left to upper right and glue the ends to the back, trimming the excess. Mat on gray cardstock with 1/8" borders, then glue centered on the front.
- Punch out the papier tole compass pieces and follow the package directions to assemble, using pieces 1, 3, and 4, and placing foam tape between the layers. Place near the left edge of the gray/green paper, but don’t attach yet. Place Dazzles™ ferns and leaves on the ribbon, extending from under the compass as shown. Foam tape the compass in place.
- Use the template to trace and cut squared Tag E from North Country orange paper and mat on ivory cardstock with 1/16" borders. Stamp “Good Friends…” near the tab side, then insert the larger brad in the tab. Glue to the lower right and trim the excess. Place two gold leaves as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 5"x3" North Country blue paper and mat on ivory cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue centered on the inside. Cut 1¾"x4¾" North Country gray/green fern paper and mat on gray cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue to the inside, 1" from the left edge. Assemble the remaining papier tole compass pieces and foam tape to the right side of the blue paper.
- Trace and cut bracket Label A from North Country orange paper and stamp “you don’t always see…” on it. Mat on tan cardstock with 1/32" borders and insert a small brad in each end. Glue the label and place the Dazzles™ leaves as shown.