- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left and trim it to 4" x 6½". Cover the card front with the purple zodiac words paper. Cut a 1" x 6½" piece of the yellow striped paper and glue it along the fold.
- Cut out the "may the day invite your feet…" quote in three sections. On each, chalk the edges purple and the streaks of stars dark blue. Use the vellum adhesive to mat the first section on blue textured paper and glue it to the card front, 1" from the upper edge and 5/8" from the right edge.
- Cut out the blue/purple rickrack paper ribbon and chalk the edges purple. Thread a 1½" star onto the ribbon, positioning it ¾" from one end. Glue it to the front, slightly overlapping the left edge of the quote with the star near the top.
- Cut out the "wish" art and add a yellow star brad to the upper left corner, then add foam tape to the back. Adhere it angled over the lower right corner of the quote. Add more stars to the card front, positioned as shown.
- For the inside: Cut a 3 7/8" x 5" piece of the blue zodiac words. Cut a 3 7/8" x 2½" piece of the purple zodiac words and mat the long edges with black. Glue the purple strip across the center of the blue piece. Position and glue the two sections of the quote on the piece, overlapping the inside edges and corners as shown.
- Cut out the ¾" x 1½" purple tag and the black "happy birthday" ribbon. Mat the tag on black and glue the ribbon words to it. Attach it between the quote sections, angled as shown. Glue the constructed sentiment centered on the inside back. Add more stars around the quotes and to the tag.