- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and trim it to 6½" x 4". Cut a piece of the aqua words to fit the front, avoiding any birthday words in the paper. Glue it to the blank card front.
- Cut out the vellum "dreams leap" quote and use vellum glue to attach it to the center of the card front. Cut a 9/16" x 5" strip of the lime numbers/words paper and mat it on teal cardstock, cutting it to 5/8" wide. Thread it onto the blue ribbon slide, positioning the slide slightly above the center of the strip. Glue the strip to the card front, overlapping the left edge of the quote, and trim any excess.
- Add dragonfly and flower Dazzles to the front as shown. Adhere a crystal to each, positioning them as shown.
- For the inside: Cut out and mat "dream" on a piece of the teal words paper. (This section had the word "wish" in it, so I positioned the word to show.) Glue "dream" to the inside front, centered near the fold. Add a Dazzles flower and crystal to the upper right corner.
- Cut a 6" x 3½" piece of the teal circles and mesh paper and mat it on lime textured paper. Glue it centered on the inside back. Cut out the remaining two pieces of the quote and glue them to the mesh, positioned as shown. Add three dragonflies around them, each with a crystal sticker.