- For the envelo-box front: Using the Enveloper, follow the directions for scoring for an envelo-box, using the D and F score lines on the purple cardstock sheet. Fold on the score lines as indicated, then open up the envelope.
- Cut a 5½" x 3 7/8" piece of the purple/stripes border paper, positioning the stripes along the left edge. Stamp the scroll edge along the upper edge and the words edge along the lower edge. Ink all the edges brown.
- Cut out the "giggle" word art from the overlay sheet and the 1½" blue tag from the book of papers. Stamp "thinking of you" on the tag. Fold a 2" purple ribbon and attach it behind the upper edge of the tag using a square copper brad. Glue the tag and the overlay "giggle" to the purple piece, angled as shown. Add the two dragonfly brads, then glue the piece centered on the envelo-box front.
- For the back flap: Trace the pointed flap onto the border area of the paper and cut it out, creating a triangle. Ink the edges. Cut out the "hope" and "best friends" overlay word art pieces. Glue them to the triangle, positioned as shown. Add a square copper brad, then glue the triangle to the flap.
- Construct the envelo-box and glue the flaps in place. Stick one piece of the Velcro dot set to the flap underside, then attach its partner to it, sticky side exposed. Tuck your tag book into the box (after signing it, of course), then carefully close the flap, positioning it exactly where you want it. The exposed sticky side of the Velcro dot will adhere to the box and seal it at the same time.