- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left. Open the card and trim 1¾" off the right front edge. Cut a piece of the teal/lime words paper to fit the front, but don’t glue it yet.
- Cut the blue rickrack ribbon border (paper) to 6½" long and mat the long left edge with white paper. Glue the border along the right edge of the words piece. Cut out the "laughter" overlay art and use vellum glue to attach it to the words piece, 1" from the upper edge and extending 5/8" beyond the right edge. Add a dragonfly brad at the lower left to secure it as shown.
- Glue the constructed front to the blank card front. Stack the 1½" yellow blossom on the 2¾" blue daisy. Place a green flower Mini Brad Buddy on top and secure the stack with a black mini brad. Glue the flower to the card front as shown.
- For the inside: Cut a piece of the lime circles and mesh paper to fit the inside back, but don't glue it yet. Print your sentiment in turquoise on white, then cut it to 2¼" x 2". Mat it on the teal words paper, then on black. Glue it to the mesh piece, ¼" from the left edge and 1¾" from the upper edge. Add the second flower Mini Brad Buddy to the upper left corner of the sentiment.
- Cut the "Smile" border off the overlay sheet and to 2½" wide. Place glue behind the printed areas so it doesn't show, then position the border along the right edge of the mesh piece, positioning the "smile" as shown. Trim off the excess. Add three dragonfly brads to secure the overlay, placing one brad on the area overlapping the sentiment. Glue the constructed piece to the inside back.