- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top. Open the card and trim 1" off the lower front edge. Cut a 6 3/8"x 3 7/8" piece of the yellow/pink circles paper and chalk the edges with the red chalk. Glue it centered on the card front. Use the ruler and pencil to measure and mark a 4" x 2¼" rectangle centered on the front. Open the card and place it on the cutting mat. Use the knife to cut out the rectangle, making a window in the front. Chalk the edges red.
- Paint the scalloped heart white and let it dry. Trace and cut a heart from the gingham section of the candles border paper. Chalk the edges red, then glue it centered on the chip heart front. Add a 1 5/8" heart Dazzles to the center, then glue the chip heart to the card front over the lower right corner. Add a 1¼" Dazzles heart to the window at the upper left corner.
- For the inside: Cut a 6½" x 4½" piece of the pink gingham paper and chalk the edges red. Glue it to the inside back, aligning the lower edges. Cut a 6½" length of the pink paper ribbon, chalk the edges, and glue it along the upper edge of the gingham piece.
- Cut a 7" x 1 5/8" piece of the yellow circles paper, chalk the edges, and mat the long edges on white. Cover the "love" chipboard piece with pink textured paper and chalk the edges red. Glue it to the center of the circles piece. Add a 1¼" Dazzles heart to the center of the "o", then add the flower and an arrow brad near the letters as shown. Glue the strip to the inside back so "love" is centered behind the opening when the card is closed. Trim any excess.
- Cut a 7" length of the dark pink paper ribbon art and chalk the edges. Thread a 7/8" Dazzles heart onto the left end of the ribbon and angle it. Glue the ribbon across the bottom of the inside back, 3/8" from the lower edge. Print "happy anniversary" in pink on white, cut it to 3" x ¾", and chalk the edges. Add a narrow textured pink mat around the edges, then glue it to the inside back so it's hidden when the card is closed.