- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left and trim it to 5" square. Cut a 4 7/8" square of the yellow circles paper and chalk the edges red. Cut a 4 7/8" x 1¾" piece of the yellow striped paper and chalk the edges red. Glue it to the circles piece, aligning the lower edges. Cut a 4 7/8" piece of the orange dotted paper ribbon and glue it along the upper edge of the striped piece. Glue the constructed front centered on the blank card front.
- For the tag booklet: Trace the pattern and cut three tags from yellow circles paper and chalk the edges with red. Cut out the pieces for the "take a nap" quote and use the Chomper to round the corners on all the pieces. Chalk the words on all the smaller pieces with orange and those on the two largest pieces with red. Mat each piece on coral cardstock. Attach two words to each of the three tags, along with an arrow brad. (I combined "relax" and "breathe" on the first tag, "forgive" and "let go" on the second, and "focus" and "plan" on the third.)
- Mat each tag on white cardstock, then punch a hole at the center top of each. Knot a 3" piece of the coral sheer ribbon and glue it just below the hole on the first tag. String all the tags in order on a chain (you can shorten the chain with heavy scissors if you'd like).
- Use the template to make a large pocket from the coral words paper and make the bottom fold, but don't fold the side flaps. To line the pocket, cut a second piece of the inside back section and glue it to the pocket inside back. Attach a pink flower brad to the pocket front, positioned at the upper left corner.
- Hold the tag book over the inside back and fold the front up over it. Wrap the side flaps around the book to the pocket back, folding them. Remove the book and glue the flaps in place, allowing extra space for the thickness of the tag book. Glue the pocket to the front, positioned as shown. Fold a 1½" ribbon length in half and glue the fold at the top of the hello tag. Attach a pink flower brad through the tag hole, then glue the tag as shown.
- For the inside front: Cut a 1½" x 4 7/8" piece of the circles paper and chalk the edges red. Glue it centered on the inside front, then glue three matted words, angled as shown. Knot a 2½" ribbon length and glue it between the upper two words.
- For the inside back: Cut a 4 7/8" square of the striped paper and a 1¼" x 4 7/8" piece of the circles paper. Glue the circles paper along the left edge of the striped paper. Cut a 4 7/8" length of the lime paper ribbon border and mat the long edges on white. Glue it over the right edge of the circles piece.
- Glue the last two sections of the quote to the stripes piece, angled as shown. Add 2 arrow brads and 2 flower brads, positioning them as shown, then glue the constructed piece centered on the inside back. Close the card and tuck the tag book into the pocket.