- Preparation: Print the tag patterns onto heavy scrap paper and cut them out. Cut two of pattern #1 from purple cardstock and two from blue cardstock. Cut one of pattern #4 from purple cardstock. These tags are the "pages" of the tag book. Cut out the pieces of the "chocolate" vellum quote.
- For the first tag: Use a purple #1 tag for this page. With brown ink, stamp the scroll edge stamp along the top and the words stamp along the bottom edge. Cut a 3½" x 1" piece of the teal mesh/circles paper, ink the edges blue, and glue it across the tag, angled. Trim the excess on the sides. Ink the tag with brown.
- Using the template, trace and cut the largest pocket from the yellow/blue border paper. Line it with textured blue (see the tip above), then ink all the edges blue. Glue the chocolate soft charm to the pocket front, angled. Tie a 3" yellow ribbon length onto the left loop on the charm. Attach a cup brad through the right loop and onto the pocket front. Glue the pocket flaps in place, then glue the pocket to the tag.
- Cut out the "fun" tag from the overlay sheet and use vellum glue to attach it to purple textured paper. Cut around the tag, creating a mat along the edge. Fold a 2" ribbon length in half and glue it to the tag upper back. Attach a square copper brad to the upper edge, then mat the tag once again, on brown cardstock. Cut out the "laugh" vellum word and ink the edges blue, then glue it to the tag as shown. Cut a 1¼" x 3/8" piece of vellum and write "have" on it. Ink the edges and glue it to the upper edge, angled as shown. Tuck the tag into the pocket.
- For the second tag: Use a blue #1 tag for this page. Stamp both the upper and lower edges with brown scrolls. Cut a 3½" x 1" piece of the yellow circles paper, ink the edges blue and glue it across the tag at an angle. Trim the excess, then ink the entire tag blue.
- Create a small envelope from the yellow striped paper and line the inside back with purple textured paper. Cut the word "smile" from the leftovers of the "smile" overlay border and attach it to the envelope front with a lime brad. Ink the envelope edges blue and glue it to the tag.
- Cut out the lime/stripes tag, mat it on blue textured paper, and ink the edges. Attach a folded 1½" ribbon length to the front of the tag with a blue brad. Mat the tag on brown cardstock. Glue "write" and "shop" word art to the front, then tuck the tag into the pocket.
- For the third tag: Use a purple #1 tag for this page. Stamp the upper edge with brown scrolls and the lower edge with brown dots. Cut the largest pocket from the lime words paper, then line it with the teal circles/mesh paper. Ink the edges blue, then fold and glue the flaps. Insert a cup brad through the lower right corner and glue the pocket to the tag.
- Trace and cut tag pattern #2 from the yellow striped paper. Cut a brown cardstock mat for the tag, but don't glue it yet. Cut out the flower tag from the overlay sheet and glue it to the striped tag, angled as shown. Loop a 1½" ribbon and secure the ends between the upper edges of the two tags with a lime brad. Add a yellow brad to the flower center, then glue the tags to the brown mat. Ink "take your vitamins" blue, then glue it across the tags. Tuck the tag into the pocket.
- For the fourth tag: Use a blue #1 tag for this page. Stamp the upper edge with brown scrolls and the lower edge with brown words. Cut a 1½" x 3½" piece of the lime mesh/circles paper and ink the edges blue. Cut the small pocket from the yellow/blue bordered paper, positioning the border along the front edge of the pocket. Fold it, ink the edges, and glue the flaps in place.
- Temporarily position the strip angled across the tag and place the pocket on it. Glue the pocket just to the strip. Cut out the purple blank label from the overlay sheet. Glue "get fresh air" behind the label and trim any excess. Attach the label across the pocket, securing it to the strip with blue brads. Glue the strip and pocket to the tag, then ink the tag edges blue.
- Trace and cut tag pattern #3 from lime words paper and ink the edges blue. Cut "watch your favorite movie" into individual words and ink the edges blue. Glue the pieces across the tag as shown. Fold a 1½" ribbon in half and secure it behind the upper edge with a lime brad. Add a narrow brown mat to the tag and tuck it into the pocket.
- For the fifth tag: Stamp brown scrolls along the upper and lower edges of the large purple tag. Cut a 3¼" x 2¾" piece of the yellow/blue border paper, positioning the border along the right edge. Ink the edges brown. Cut out the "laugh" square from the overlay sheet and glue it to the piece at the upper left. Ink "eat chocolate" brown, then glue it across the yellow piece, angled as shown. Add the two square copper brads to the piece, positioned as shown.
- Glue the constructed piece to the tag, trim any excess off the sides, and ink the tag brown. Cut a 1½" x 5/8" piece of vellum and write "take care of yourself" then ink the edges blue. Glue it below the lower brad.
- Finishing: Cover the oval chipboard tag with lime words paper, front and back. Stamp or write "thinking of you" on the front in brown. Add an eyelet to the upper edge of each tag and to the chipboard tag. Thread the tags onto a chain.