- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and trim the card to 6" x 4¾". Cut a piece of the blue/lime plaid to fit the front, avoiding the border, but don't glue it yet. Cut a 6" x 1¾" piece of the blue stars paper and glue it across the plaid piece, 1¾" from the upper edge. Cut the dotted ribbon border from the remaining plaid section and glue it along the upper edge of the stars piece.
- Fill in the appropriate check boxes on the "thank you" card and write a short message in the section along the bottom. Cut out the "friend" word art from the overlay piece and attach it across the large empty area on the thanks card, using the attacher. Fold a 2" lime ribbon length and attach it to the upper left corner of the thanks card, then glue the card to the plaid piece, angled as shown. Add tiny staples to the corners of the thanks card that you can reach with the attacher.
- Cut out the "special moments" overlay art and glue it below the thanks card using vellum adhesive. Stack two Dazzles flowers on a 2¾" lime daisy and use a yellow brad to attach them to the plaid piece. Glue the constructed front to the blank card front.
- For the inside: Cut a 6" x 3½" piece of the blue stars paper and a 6" x 2¼" plaid piece. Glue the plaid piece across the center of the stars piece. Cut out the alphabet tiles spelling, "thank you," and glue them across the plaid piece, angled as shown.
- Adhere a Dazzles stem on each side of the sentiment, angled as shown. Stack two gold Dazzles flowers on the 1½" yellow silk blossom, then secure it above the left stem with a blue brad. Stack two Dazzles blossoms and secure them above the right stem with a yellow brad. Glue the constructed sentiment centered on the inside back.