- For the card front: Cover the front with Textured green Asian letters. Cut a 4"x3" Textured green spattered paper and glue to the front, 5/8" from the right edge. Cut a 2"x5" Textured green dots paper. Mat one long edge on Heritage cream cardstock with a ¼" border and trim with wavy-edged scissors. Place 5" of the square border Dazzle™ ½" from the right edge.
- Tie a loose knot in the center of the olive green grosgrain ribbon. Thread the two ends through the green tag and pull the knot to the hole. Glue the ribbon across the dots piece, 7/8" from the left edge, and glue the ends on the back. Glue the strip to the card, aligning the left edges, then glue the tag as shown. Place the narrow Dazzle™ border along the left edge.
- Place a 3" length of the square border Dazzle™ across the tag. Cut out the Word Garden quotes and glue “it is a better thing…” to the tag. Mat “imagination” on Heritage cream cardstock with 1/32" borders, then foam tape it to the front as shown. Punch out and glue a gold embossed corner to the upper right corner of the spattered paper.
- For the inside: Cut a 4"x3¼" Textured green spattered paper and glue to the inside, 5/8" from the right edge. Cut a 1¾"x5" Textured green dots paper and mat the right edge on Heritage cream cardstock with a ¼" border. Trim with the wavy scissors, then place the loop Dazzles™ border near the left edge. Press the gold ink pad over the “discover” tag and let dry. Cut the twill in two pieces and insert one end of a length in each end of the slide. Glue those ends in place, then glue the twill across the dots piece with the ends glued to the back. Glue the dots piece ¼" from the left edge.
- Cut out the Word Garden quote in three pieces and mat each on cream cardstock with 1/32" borders. Glue the first and last sections in place and foam tape “expectations” between them. Cut out Word Garden “hope” and “vision” and glue as shown. Punch out and glue gold embossed corners to the spattered paper as shown.