- For the card front: Trim the card to 5"x5", turn with the fold at the top, and cover the front with coral cardstock. Cut 4 3/4"x4 3/4" Sunshine & Shadows gray dotted paper and mat on white cardstock with 1/32" borders. Glue centered on the card. Cut 5"x1 1/2" off the long edge of the largest glittered journal note. Mat the long edges on white cardstock with 1/16" borders, then glue across the card, 1 3/8" from the top.
- Cut 2"x3" coral cardstock and stamp the dress near the lower edge. Mat on white cardstock with 1/32" borders. Wrap 1/4" wide white sheer ribbon around the top, tying near the left edge. Mat on black cardstock with 1/8" borders, then foam tape to the dotted border, 5/8" from the left edge. Stamp the dress on white cardstock, cut out the flowers, and glue to the coral dress.
- Cut a 1 3/4"x 5/8" rectangle from the glittered note, placing the scalloped edge on the left. Stamp “beauty” in the dotted area, then mat on coral cardstock with 1/32" borders. Loop a 1 1/2" ribbon and glue extending from under the left end, then glue the greeting to the card at the lower right.
- For the inside: Cut 2 7/8"x5" Sunshine & Shadows gray dotted paper. Cut 1/4"x5" coral cardstock and glue to the dotted paper, 3/8" from the right edge. Glue the paper to the inside, aligning the left edges.
- Cut 4 1/4"x2 1/2" glittered notepaper with the scalloped edge on the right. Mat on Sunshine & Shadows black damask paper with 1/16" borders. Stamp “thinking of you” near the lower right corner. Wrap ribbon horizontally, 3/4" from the top, and tie in the center. Glue the paper to the inside. Stamp the dress on coral cardstock, cut out, and glue as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Sunshine & Shadows Paper Pack (link)
- Cardstock: coral, black, white
- Sunshine & Shadows ribbon set (link)
- Classic Journaling Notes (link)
- Heartfelt Greetings stamp set (link)
- Fancy Dress small stamp set (link)
- StazOn® Jet Black ink pad (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)