- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left. Cut 4 3/4"x6 1/4" Sunshine & Shadows black damask paper. Cut the upper 3/4" off a gray mesh journaling note, then glue it to the damask paper, aligning the left and top edges. Knot the ribbon near the right end and wrap it across the paper 1 1/2" from the bottom. Gather the ribbon at the paper edges and use tape to secure the ends to the back. Glue the paper centered on the front.
- Cut 3"x2 1/4" Sunshine & Shadows white/yellow paper and 3"x 3/4" Sunshine & Shadows black damask paper. Glue the black paper to the yellow, aligning the lower edges. Stamp the pincushion with black in the center. Stamp the pincushion again with black on Sunshine & Shadows black/white and gray dotted papers and on gray cardstock. Cut the cushion from the black/white paper, the top from cardstock, and the spool and thimble from dotted paper. Glue the pieces on the yellow/black pincushion.
- Stamp the pincushion on cardstock and cut out just the heart, then use as a pattern to cut a heart from felt. Glue it to the yellow/black pincushion. Glue a 3/8" button on the stamped button, then tie a thread bow and glue to the button. Trace and cut an H5 heart from Sunshine & Shadows gray/yellow paper and mat on gray cardstock with 1/32" borders. Cut an H5 heart from felt, then glue both as shown. Thread a 1/4" button and glue to the felt heart. Place the pearls as shown.
- For the inside: Glue the bracket journaling note to the inside, 1/4" from the right edge. Cut 1 1/4"x6 1/2" Sunshine & Shadows black/white paper and mat the right long edge on yellow cardstock with a 1/8" border. Glue against the fold. Cut 2 3/4"x2 1/4" gray cardstock and mat on yellow cardstock with 1/16" borders. Stamp the pincushion with black in the center. Stamp it again on the Sunshine & Shadows papers shown and piece it as before. Glue it as shown.
- Trace and cut an H5 heart from felt and H3 heart from Sunshine & Shadows white/yellow paper. Glue the felt heart as shown. Mat the paper heart on black cardstock with 1/32" borders. Stamp “sew sweet” with black and the small heart with red, then glue as shown. Thread the remaining button and glue to the felt heart. Place the pearls as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Sunshine & Shadows Paper Pack (link)
- Cardstock: black (link), dark gray, soft yellow
- Classic Journaling Notes (link)
- 25 Hearts template (link)
- 9" of 1½" wide yellow crepe ribbon (link)
- Red embroidery thread
- Red felt
- 3 yellow buttons, ¼"-⅜" wide (link)
- 3mm silver pearl stickers (link)
- Pincushion small stamp set (link)
- StazOn® Jet Black ink pad (link)
- Red Barn Fluid Chalk ink pad (link)
- ¼" Ultra Clear tape (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)