- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and cover the front with cardstock. Cut 6 1/4"x4 3/4" Sunshine & Shadows black/white paper and glue centered on the red. Cut 6 1/2"x2" Sunshine & Shadows white/yellow paper and mat the long edges on cardstock with 1/16" borders. Fold an 8" tulle length in thirds lengthwise, wrap across the center of the border, and glue the ends to the back. Foam tape the border to the front, 3/4" from the bottom.
- Punch out the medallion papier tole pieces and mat piece #1 on cardstock with 1/32" borders. Foam tape piece #3 in the center, then foam tape pieces #5 and #6 on top. Glue to the border, foam taping the overhanging edges. Cut two 3" tulle lengths and stack. Pinch the center and tie with thread to secure. Glue as shown, then glue the button on top. Punch a small tag from Sunshine & Shadows white/yellow paper and stamp “take care” on it. Mat on cardstock with 1/32" borders then glue as shown. Place pearls on the medallion and button centers.
- For the inside: Cut 5 1/2"x3 1/2" Sunshine & Shadows black/white paper and mat on cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue to the inside. Mat medallion piece #2 on a 3" cardstock circle, then glue to the left end of the black/white paper. Foam tape piece #4 in the center. Punch a large tag from Sunshine & Shadows white/yellow paper and stamp the sentiment on it. Mat on cardstock with 1/32" borders and glue at the lower right. Cut a 3" tulle length, pinch, and tie. Glue to the tag, then place the pearls as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Sunshine & Shadows Paper Pack (link)
- Red cardstock (link)
- Sunny Medallions Papier Tole (link)
- Red tulle (link)
- Red embroidery thread
- 5mm ivory pearl stickers (link)
- ⅝" wide gray button
- Heartfelt Greetings stamp set (link)
- StazOn® Jet Black ink pad (link)
- Scallop Tags multi-punch (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)