- For the card front: With the card opened flat, score and fold in half lengthwise, making a 10"x3 1/4" card. Trim to 7"x3 1/4", then cover the front with black cardstock. Cut 6 3/4"x3" Sunshine & Shadows black damask paper and 6 3/4"x1 1/4" Sunshine & Shadows white/yellow paper. Glue the white/yellow paper along the bottom of the black damask paper. Wrap 1/2" wide black/white polka dot ribbon over the seam, gluing the ends on the back. Glue the paper centered on the front.
- Glue the glittered scalloped journaling note centered above the yellow paper, tucking the straight edge under the ribbon. Punch out the long medallion papier tole pieces and assemble following the directions, using foam tape between the layers. Glue to the journaling note as shown.
- Thread the button and glue to the medallion center. Knot a 3" ribbon and glue to the first ribbon as shown, then glue a flower above it. Trace and cut the ticket label from Sunshine & Shadows gray dotted paper. Stamp “just for you” near the left end. Stamp the tiny heart on yellow cardstock, cut out, and glue on the right end. Mat the label on black cardstock with 1/32" borders, then glue to the lower right.
- For the inside: Cover the inside front with Sunshine & Shadows white/yellow paper and the inside back with black damask paper. Cut 2 3/4" off the scalloped sides of the largest journaling note. Turn horizontally and stamp “you can lean on me” as shown. Wrap sheer swirls ribbon around the piece near the upper edge and tie 2" from the left edge. Glue as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Sunshine & Shadows Paper Pack (link)
- Cardstock: black (link), soft yellow
- Sunshine & Shadows ribbon set (link)
- Black embroidery thread
- Sunny Medallions papier tole set (link)
- Classic Journaling Notes (link)
- Black Satin Flowers (link)
- ½" wide yellow flower button (link)
- Heartfelt Greetings stamp set (link)
- StazOn® Jet Black ink pad (link)
- Scoring tool
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)