- For the gift bag: Cut 6"x8 1/2" Sunshine & Shadows black/white paper and mat on black cardstock with 1/4" borders. Cut 6 1/2"x2 1/4" black cardstock and mat the long edges on white cardstock with 1/8" borders. Glue across the center of the black paper.
- Pinch the center of an 8" length of 1 1/2" wide yellow crepe ribbon and tie with another, narrower ribbon. Glue to the black strip center, then wrap the ribbon ends to the back and glue. Mat on yellow cardstock with 1/8" borders, then glue to the bag center.
- Punch out the square medallion papier tole set and mat the largest piece on yellow cardstock with 1/16" borders. Assemble the remaining pieces as directed on the package, placing foam tape between the layers. Insert a brad in each corner, then glue as shown.
- For the tag: Trace rounded label A onto white cardstock, cut out, then cut off one tab. Cut a 3 1/4"x2 1/4" Sunshine & Shadows gray/yellow paper and mat the long edges on black cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue angled across the tag as shown and trim the excess. Stamp “for you” repeatedly above and below the gray strip. Wrap and tie black crepe ribbon across the gray strip near the top. Mat on yellow cardstock with 1/16" borders.
- Punch out the two extra art papier tole pieces. Mat the large circle on bright yellow cardstock, then foam tape the small piece in the center. Glue over the ribbon knot. Punch a hole in the tag and attach a 9" yellow/white dotted sheer ribbon to it.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Sunshine & Shadows Paper Pack (link)
- Cardstock: white, black, bright yellow (link)
- Sunshine & Shadows ribbon set (link)
- Sunny Medallions Papier Tole (link)
- Heartfelt Greetings stamp set (link)
- Layered Labels template (link)
- Gold glittered brads (link)
- ¼" hole punch (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 8"x10½" white gift bag