- For the card front: Place the card with the fold on top and cover the front with Batik purple circles paper, leaving the upper half unglued. Cut 6½"x1" brown cardstock and glue to the paper with the upper edges even. Cut the Color Me™ banner card topper in two pieces, cutting along the frame edge of the horizontal label. Set aside the smaller piece. Use the pencils to color the pennants, varying the colors and combinations.
- Color the label center very lightly with #104 and #156. Color the frame with #155 and the “x” designs with #156. Brush over the pennants and label with the water brush, wiping it off on paper towels between colors. Let the piece dry completely. Stamp “You are one of a kind” on the horizontal banner.
- Glue the banner across the front with the upper edge ⅝" from the top. Place a Dazzles™ border across the cardstock, ⅛" from the card fold, piecing with a second border as needed. Wrap ribbon across the front to cover the label’s upper edge and glue the ends to the paper back. Glue the upper half of the constructed front to the card base.
- Tie a bow and use tape to secure to the ribbon,1½" from the left edge. Place four ⅞"-2" wide Dazzles™ shells on cardstocks as shown and cut around the Dazzles™ edges. Use tape to secure a ⅞" shell to the bow center. Glue the two largest shells to the label’s right end, then foam tape a 1½" shell as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 5⅜"x4" Batik purple circles paper and mat on brown cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue centered on the inside. Cut one pennant off the remaining banner cut from the topper, then color the remaining pennants with the pencils, combining the colors as for the front. Brush with water and let dry. Glue across the upper edge of the circles paper.
- Cut out the Color Me™ square blank label and color the center as for the label on the front. Color the frame light blue, then brush the label with water. When completely dry, turn it on point and stamp “my kind” across the center. Mat on teal cardstock with 1/16" borders, then glue centered below the banner. Back a 1" Dazzles™ shell on purple cardstock and a 1¼" shell on blue cardstock. Glue the shells at the lower right, then place small Dazzles™ shells near them. Place the Dazzles™ scrolls on the upper corners.