- For the card front: Place the card with the fold on top and cover the front with brown cardstock. Cut 6¼"x4¾" Botanical Etchings pink paper and glue to the center front. Cut out the Color Me™ tag topper and lightly color the center area with the Squid Ink gelato. Color the flowers Guava, then rub a little Bubble Gum in the flower centers. Color the leaves Green Tea.
- Use the water brush to blend each of the colors, rubbing it on paper towels between colors to clean the bristles. Blot any excess water and diluted color from the tag, then let dry. Mat on pink cardstock with 1/32" borders, then glue to the front with the tab on the left and the right end extending ½" off the right side.
- Turn the tab on the 4"x2" brown tag to the left and stamp the teacup with VersaMark™. Cover with embossing powder, tap off the excess, and heat to melt. Color the flower with Guava and Bubble Gum and the leaves Green Tea, then brush lightly with the water brush to blend. Foam tape to left end of the large tag.
- Cut out the Color Me™ “You’re THE Best” tag. Rub Bubble Gum on the acrylic stamping block, then swirl the water brush through it to make a diluted “ink.” Paint the tag frame with the ink. Color the right side of the tag center lightly with Guava and the left side with Squid Ink. Use the brush to blend the colors on the tag.
- Foam tape and glue the pink tag over the brown tag as shown. Make a 4-loop bow with the ribbon and tie the center with thread. Glue to the pink tag top. Cut out the 2½"x1½" Color Me™ blank label, cut 1¼" off one end and set aside remainder. Use the painting method to paint the center area of the short tag piece Guava and the frame Green Tea. When dry, stamp “You’re Tea-riffic” with Brown ink, then glue to the front on the top right. Tie a thread bow and attach to the half-label with a crystal. Place the remaining crystal and rhinestones as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 5⅝"x4" Botanical Etchings striped paper and mat on brown cardstock with 1/8" borders. Glue centered on the inside. Cut out the Color Me™ “Thank you very much” label and color the center with Squid Ink and the frame Guava. Blend with the brush, let dry, then glue to the paper center.
- Cut out the Color Me™ rose from the labels card and color the blossom with Guava and Bubble Gum as before and the leaves Green Tea. Blend with the brush, let dry, and glue to the label at the lower right. Tie a thread bow and attach to the left side of the label with a crystal.