- For the tag front: Cut out the Color Me™ tag topper. Turn vertically and stamp the fairy in the center with VersaMark™ ink. Cover with embossing powder, tap off the excess, and heat to melt. Color the tag’s border with watercolor pencil #121. Use the water brush to blend the color.
- Use the pencils to color the roses with #108. Use #115 to color the centers and shadowed areas. Color the leaves with #166, then color #168 over the top. Color the shadowed areas with #163. Use the water brush to blend the colors together, wiping it on a paper towel between colors to clean the bristles.
- Cut out the 3¼"x¾" Color Me™ blank label and cut in half as shown. Color the center of one half with #115 then color again with #111. Color the border with #166 with #155 lightly on top. Use the brush to blend the colors. When completely dry, stamp “Wish BIG” and a swirl with Brown ink. Glue to the tag as shown.
- Cut out the Color Me™ 2¼"x1" blank label and color the center with #111 and the edges with #115, then blend with the brush. When completely dry, stamp “IT’S YOUR DAY” on it with Brown ink. Foam tape to the tag at the upper left. Mat the tag on cardstock with ⅛" borders, then punch a hole in the top. Insert 10" if each ribbon: ivory swirl, green rick rack, brown/pink stitched grosgrain, and pink gingham through the hole. Wrap the ribbons at the tag’s upper edge with 12" green sheer ribbon and tie a bow on the front. Place rhinestones as shown.
- For the back: Cut out the 3⅛"x1¾" Color Me™ blank label, leaving 1/32” white edge. Color the dotted area with #111 and #115 and blend with the brush. Stamp “Birthday WISHES” and two swirls in the center with Brown ink. Glue to the back and place rhinestones as shown.