- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and trim it to 6½" x 4¾". Cut a 6¼" x 4½" piece of the blue Mickey paper.
- Insert one end of a 7½" blue ribbon length between the outer rings on a circle clip, then back between the outer rings on the opposite side. Slide the clip toward the other end, then add three more clips in the same manner. Glue the ribbon across the blue piece, 2" from the lower edge. Glue the ends at the back, then attach an orange brad to each end on the front.
- Punch out the four Mickey clothing squares and insert the corner of each into a clip. Glue them to secure. Cut out the "happy birthday from Mickey" greeting and mat it on white. Glue it above the ribbon, then add an orange mini brad to the center of each star. Glue the constructed front centered on the blank card front.
- For the inside: Cut a 6½" x 3" piece of the Disney characters' signature paper and mat the long edges with lime cardstock. Glue it centered across the inside back. Print the sentiment in blue on white, leaving an area large enough for the "magical" punch-out. Mat the sentiment on blue and glue the word art in place and adhere a small Dazzles Mickey head above it. Add a mini brad to the word art, then glue the sentiment to the signature piece, 1/8" from the right edge.
- Cut a 2 1/8" x 3½" piece of the blue Mickey paper and mat it on blue cardstock. Punch out Mickey and glue him to the blue piece, then glue it to the inside back, 1/8" from the left edge. Glue two star punch-outs as shown.