- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and trim it to 5½" x 4". Cover the front with a piece of the blue cardstock. Cut a 5 3/8" x 3 7/8" piece of the Toy Story cowboy paper and glue it centered on the card front.
- Print "Hey there, Cowboy!" in brown on tan cardstock and cut it to 2½" x 1¾", leaving extra space on the left end. Mat it on brown, then add three blue brads to the left end as shown. Glue it centered on the card front.
- Cut out a Woody image from the cowboy paper and mat it on brown. Add foam tape to the back, then adhere it to the front at the lower right. Cut out the star and glue it to the upper left as shown.
- For the inside: Cut a 4¾" x 3 1/8" piece of the cowboy paper and mat it on brown. Glue it to the inside back, positioned near the lower right corner. Print the sentiment in brown on tan and cut it to 4¼" x 1½". Mat it on blue, then add a blue clip to the upper right edge. Tie a 3" tan ribbon to the clip, then glue the sentiment to the inside back, positioned as shown.
- Cut out another Woody image and mat it on brown. Add three blue mini brads to the upper left, then glue it to the inside back, overlapping the upper left corner of the background and sentiment as shown.