- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and trim it to 6½" x 4½". Cut a 6¼" x 4¼" piece of blue cardstock, but don't glue it yet. Cut a 5" x 3" piece of the yellow striped Pooh paper and glue it to the cardstock piece, aligning the upper edges.
- Cut four Eeyore images from the paper and glue them across the bottom of the cardstock piece, overlapped as shown. Add the two blue turn mounts with yellow mini brads, then glue the constructed piece centered on the blank card front.
- Cut a 6½" x ¾" piece of the blue sparkles paper and mat the lower long edge with white. Wrap blue gingham ribbon across the strip, knotting it near the left end. Glue the piece to the card front, positioned along the top edge.
- Cut a tag from blue cardstock and mat it on white. Stamp "thinking of you" and a butterfly on the tag. Use a safety pin to attach the tag to the knotted ribbon.
- For the inside: Cut a 6" x 3" piece of blue cardstock. Cut a 2½" square of the yellow stripes paper and glue it near the left end of the blue piece. Print the sentiment on white and trim it to 3 5/8" x 1¾". Mat it on light blue and glue it to the cardstock piece, positioned at the right end.
- Wrap a ribbon length across the cardstock piece near the upper edge and glue the ends at the back. Glue the piece to the inside back, aligning the left edges. Cut out two Eeyore images and glue them as shown. Add a silver clip to the upper image, also attaching it to the ribbon.