- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left. Cut a piece of the lavender Pooh paper to cover the card front, but don't glue it yet.
- Cut out a 4-square section of the Pooh quilt paper, cutting along the outer edges of the rickrack and buttons. Glue it to a 4 5/8" square of white paper, then draw lavender faux stitches around the edges. Tie thread to each paper button using the needle and embroidery thread. Glue the quilt to the lavender piece, positioned near the upper edge.
- Tie a shoestring bow in one end of the pink gingham ribbon. Trim one ribbon tail to 1½" and the other tail to 4½". Glue the bow below the quilt, near the left side with the short tail hanging downward. Glue the long tail across the piece and secure the end at the back. Glue the lavender piece to the blank card front.
- Print "new little one" on pink cardstock and use the pattern to cut it in a heart shape. Mat it on white, then add lavender faux stitches around the edge. Glue the heart to the card front, tucked behind the bow.
- For the inside: Print the sentiment in purple on white, then cut it to 3¼" x 2". Add lavender faux stitches around the edge, then mat it on pink. Glue it to a 4¾" x 3¼" piece of the lavender Pooh paper. Tie a knot in a 4" ribbon length and wrap it across the upper left corner of the sentiment, gluing the ends at the back. Cut out a Pooh quilt square and glue the sentiment to the inside back with the quilt square below it as shown.