- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and trim it to 6½" x 4". Cover the front with brown cardstock.
- Cut a 6¼" x 3¾" piece of the pink/brown border paper, positioning the border on the left. Mat the "happy birthday" greeting on pink cardstock, then glue it to the striped piece, positioned as shown. Cut a 5" rickrack length and glue it across the piece, overlapping the left end of the greeting and securing the ends at the back.
- Add two pink turn mounts at the top of the greeting with pink mini brads. Cut out the pink tag and mat it on brown. Glue the tag to the constructed front, positioned under the right end of the greeting. Cut out the "princess" circle, add foam tape to the back, and adhere it to the tag, positioned as shown. Add Dazzles stars and hearts to the greeting, tag, and turn mounts.
- Adhere the 2" Dazzles crown to the pink sparkles paper and cut it out. Glue it to the rickrack at the upper left corner of the greeting. Knot a 3" length of rickrack and glue it over the lower edge of the crown.
- For the inside: Cut a 5½" x 2¾" piece of the brown/pink sparkles paper and glue it centered on the inside back. Print "may all your come true" in brown on pink, leaving an open area between "your" and "come" for the word art. Cut it to 3" x 2" and mat it on brown. Cut out "wishes and dreams" word art and mat it on white, then glue it to the sentiment. Glue the sentiment centered on the brown piece.
- Punch out the Sleeping Beauty image and glue her to the right end of the sentiment. Adhere the small Dazzles castle to brown cardstock and cut it out. Glue it to the left end of the sentiment, then adhere two birds near Sleeping Beauty.