- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and trim it to 5¾" x 5". Open the card and trim 1" off the lower front edge. Cut a 7" x 6" piece of the light blue cardstock and punch one long edge with the multi-shaper. Position it so the punched edge is centered and extending beyond the lower front edge and glue it in place. Trim away the excess on the top and sides.
- Cut the Cinderella and Prince Charming paper to 5¼" x 4", positioning the images as shown. Glue it to the card front, aligning the upper edges. Cut a 2¾" x 1¾" piece of the pink patterned paper and use the Chomper to round the corners on the right end. Mat the top, bottom, and right edges with lavender cardstock.
- Adhere the "Wishes" Dazzle to the pink piece near the lower edge. Cut out the alphabet tiles to spell "best" and glue them above "wishes." Insert three lavender brads on the left end as shown. Add heart Dazzles around the letters, then glue the piece to the card front, positioned as shown.
- Add three star Dazzles along the bottom, overlapping the paper edge and the punched cardstock designs. Add a crystal to the center of each star and one above the "i" in Wishes.
- For the inside: Punch one edge of lavender cardstock three times, then trim the border to 5¾" x 1", centering the punched designs on the edge. Cut a 5¾" x 1¾" piece of the pink patterned paper and glue the punched strip as a mat along the upper edge. Glue it to the inside back, aligning the bottom edges.
- Cut a 5¾" x 3/8" strip of the lavender sparkles paper and mat it on white. Glue it to the pink piece near the upper edge. Adhere a 5¾" length of the Dazzles border to it, then add crystals as shown. Adhere three star Dazzles just below the punched designs with a crystal in the center of each.
- Mat "wishing you happily ever after" on white, then on the lavender sparkles paper. Glue it to the inside back, tucking the lower edge slightly under the punched design. Adhere two heart swirl stickers above the sentiment with a crystal in the center of each heart as shown.