- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and cover the front with suede paper. Cut out the Butterfly card topper with a 1/16" white edge on it. Use the turquoise pens to color the large butterfly, using BT5 for the darkest sections, BT4 for the medium sections, and BT2 for the lightest sections. Use the brown TN7 pen to color the body. Glue centered on the front.
- Cut out the 2 1/2" “hello” label and color it with the turquoise BT2 pen. Foam tape to the front at the upper right and place a flower Dazzle™ on each end.
- For the inside: Cut 5 3/4"x3 1/2" Kaleidoscope light floral paper and mat on cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue centered on the inside. Cut 6 1/2"x1 1/4" suede paper and punch the long lower side. Mat on cardstock with a 1/16" border at the top and the bottom edge even with the scallops. Glue to the inside, 1 1/2" from the bottom.
- Cut a 6 1/2"x 1/4" cardstock strip and glue to the border as shown. Place flower Dazzles™ on the border flowers. Cut out the Butterfly “just because” and a small butterfly. Color the butterfly as for the front and the outer frame on the label with turquoise BT5 pen. Glue as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Butterflies Ebony Color Me™ Card Toppers (link)
- Kaleidoscope Paper Pack (link)
- Turquoise suede paper (link)
- Black cardstock (link)
- Teal Flower Jewel Dazzles™ (link)
- Turquoise Spectrum Noir pen set (link)
- Brown Spectrum Noir pen set (link)
- Daisy Border Geared punch (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)