- For the card: Cut 9 1/2"x4 3/4" white cardstock and score 3 1/4" from the left end. Cut 4"x4 3/4" white cardstock and score 3/4" from the left end. Fold the 3/4" tab under and use tape to secure to the back right edge of the first cardstock. Fold both flaps to meet at the center front, creating the gatefold card. Cut black glitter paper to cover both front flaps and glue.
- Cut the Damask card topper to 6 1/4"x4 5/8", then cut in half. Use the black pen to color the striped frame area, then glue both pieces to the front flaps, meeting at the center. Trace and cut a 2"x3 1/4" inner label from black glitter paper and back with black cardstock. Glue centered on the front, gluing just the left half to the left front. Cut out the Damask “thinking of you" label and glue to the glitter label.
- Make a ribbon bow and glue to the left front as shown. Punch a suede and a black glitter flower. Stack the white flower on the black, then glue both overlapping the bow and label. Glue a satin flower on the suede flower center and place a small sparklet on the label right end.
- For the inside: Cover the inside back with black cardstock. Cut two corners from the Butterflies topper’s outer frame (use the pieces left over from the Chalked Encouragement Card) and glue to the upper right and lower left inside corners. Cut out the Damask “happy birthday” label and mat on black glitter paper with 1/8" borders. Glue to the center. Punch a suede and black glitter flower. Stack and glue the flowers and place a small sparklet as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Damask Ebony Color Me™ Card Toppers (link)
- Butterflies Ebony Color Me™ Card Toppers (link)
- POW Glitter Papers #2 (link)
- Snow Suede paper (link)
- Cardstock: black, white (link)
- 9" of ⅝" wide black satin ribbon (link)
- Black Satin Stitched flowers (link)
- Crystal Sparklets (link)
- Easy Vintage Labels template (link)
- Black Spectrum Noir pen (link)
- Star Flower punch (link)
- ½" Ultra Clear tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)