- Mat two 5"x7" photos with gold glimmer paper. Cut two 4"x8" rectangles of blue plaid paper.
- Layer one of the photos over the rectangle so there is a ½ mat just on the top and sides. Add a small folded ribbon length to the top right of the photo and glue to the page. Add brads to the top of the mat and the bottom of the photo, as shown.
- Journal onto cardstock, ink the edges, add a few brads to the bottom and attach below the photo. Journal onto a nameplate and attach to the top of the mat.
- Mat a small photo with gold glimmer and then blue glimmer papers. Attach overlapping the large photo. Adhere a cut-out with a ribbon length and a shaped brad near the small photo.
- Adhere the "friend" rub-on to the great big brad and attach near the small photo.
- Layer the photo and mat with the ½ mat below the photo. Attach brads to the bottom corners of the mat and the top of the photo.
- Use art cut-outs with ribbon and name plates to journal along the left side of the photo, place brads in between.
- Journal along the bottom of the photo. Add another art piece with a ribbon and a great big brad with a rub-on below the photo.