Click to view a larger image
- Remove the posts and sheet protectors from the binding. Cut two 11"x5 ¼” tan striped paper rectangles and ink the edges black using the surface of the inkpad. Glue one of the rectangles centered on the back of the album.
- Cut a 10”x4 3/8” rectangle of blue plaid paper and ink the edges. Glue to the center of the remaining striped rectangle. Glue a red car tag, 5/8” from the top and left side of the plaid rectangle. Secure a standard black brad at the top of the tag.
- “Hang” tools from the top of the plaid paper, the wrench 4” from the left and the hammer 1” from the right. (Use adhesive dots to hold in place while you secure the corresponding brads.)
- Evenly space the cut-out letters for “DAD” between the tools. Secure red mini brads between the letters. Attach the second wrench below the word. Computer journal a quote onto white cardstock. Cut into a strip and ink the edges. Glue below the wrench and secure red mini brads to each side of the strip.
- Cut three 1”x5 ¼” plaid rectangles and ink the edges black. Glue to the three sides of the binding. Use a pencil point to push through the paper to “re-punch” the holes for the posts. Return sheet protectors and posts to album.