- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left and trim it to 4½" x 6". Cut a piece of the teal plaid to fit the front, but don’t glue it yet. Cut a 2½" x 6 piece of the teal circles paper. Cut two 1" x 6" pieces of the blue textured paper, then trim one long edge on each with the wavy scissors. Glue the strips as mats along the long edges of the circles piece. Glue the piece vertically centered on the plaid piece.
- Glue a 5" length of the lime fiber across the plaid piece, 1½" from the upper edge, and glue the ends at the back. Cut out the lime "thoughts of you" vinyl art and use the Chomper to trim the corners. Glue it to the ribbon center, then secure each end with a lime brad. Glue the constructed piece to the blank card front.
- Stamp the small flowerpot on a lime plastic disk. Thread a piece of the lime fiber onto the disk and tie a bow, then glue it to the card at the lower right corner of the greeting.
- For the inside: Cut a 3¾" x 3¼" piece of the teal circles paper. Print the sentiment in black on the teal textured paper, then cut it to 3½" x 2". Glue it centered on the circles piece. Cut a 3¾" piece of the lime paper ribbon art and glue it across the circles piece, overlapping the upper edge of the sentiment. Add three blue mini brads to the left end of the ribbon.
- Cut out the small lime tag and stamp the flowerpot on it. Glue the tag to the lower right corner of the sentiment and add a brad. Glue the constructed sentiment centered on the inside back.