- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top. Cut a 6 3/8" x 4 7/8" piece of the blue/yellow/purple border paper with the border along the left end.
- Cut the "celebrate" acrylic quote to 4½" x ¾" and trim the corners with the chomper. Cut a strip of the diamonds paper, 1 diamond wide and 6 3/8" long. Mat the long edges on the yellow mesh paper. Position the diamonds strip on the border piece, ¼" from the lower edge and then tuck the "celebrate" piece under the upper edge of the diamonds strip. Glue both pieces in place, making sure no glue shows behind the acrylic piece.
- Mat the balloons sticker on white. Cut a 2½" green ribbon, fold it in half, and glue it to the tag, extending from behind the upper edge. Add a yellow brad to the tag top, then glue the tag to the border piece, angled with the bottom left corner tucked just under the edge of the diamonds strip.
- Cut out the "happy birthday" square, glue it to the diamonds strip, and add yellow brads to the corners. Cut a single purple stripe, leaving narrow white edges on it. Glue this strip to the card front, overlapping the upper corner of the tag. Trim the excess, then glue the constructed front to the blank card front.
- For the inside: Cut a 4¼" x 3¼" piece of the diamonds border with the border on the right side. Mat it on yellow mesh. Cut a piece of the purple stripe and glue it to the piece as shown. Mat the "happy birthday" and present fabric tags on white. Cut a 2" green ribbon length, fold it in half and glue it to the back of the birthday tag. Glue the tag to the border, then add a blue brad to the tag as shown.
- Glue the constructed sentiment to the inside back, then glue the present in the lower left corner. Cut out the purple diamonds circle and the small "2" and "u" alphabet tiles. Glue the tiles to the circle and the circle to the border piece, all positioned as shown.