- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and trim it to 4½" x 5". Cover the front with a piece of the brown/blue stripes, positioning the ends of the stripes along the lower edge.
- Cut a 3" x 3½" piece of the brown dotted paper and mat it on the tan mesh. Stamp "thank you" on one of the plastic heart shapes and attach it to the lower right corner of the dots piece with a blue mini brad. Glue the dots piece to the card front, aligning the upper edges.
- Cut a 5" piece of the dots border and glue it along the upper edge of the card front. Trace and cut the tulip from tan mesh, the center petal from blue dots, and the leaves from blue mesh paper. Mat all the pieces on brown, then glue them to the dots piece, positioned as shown.
- For the inside: Cut a 4" x 3" piece of the blue dotted paper and glue it centered on the inside back. Cut a 2½" x 4½" piece of the stripes and glue it over the blue piece, positioned near the right edge.
- Cut out the "your thoughtfulness…" quote and chalk the hearts pink. Mat it on tan mesh paper then attach a plastic heart to the lower right corner using a blue mini brad. Glue the quote to the striped piece as shown, then glue the "thank you" folder tab along the upper edge.