- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left and cut it to 5" square. Cover the front with the orange textured paper. Cut a 4¾" square of the blue stars paper and glue it centered on the orange. Cut out the triangle pattern and cut it from the yellow stars paper. Add a 1/8" wide orange mat to the longest edge. Glue the triangle to the blue stars square, aligning the left and bottom edges.
- Cover a single 2¾" slide mount with the orange textured paper. Cut out the "celebrate" quote and chalk the word blue. Glue it behind the slide mount, centering it in the frame. Trim the edges even with the slide mount edges. Add a crystal to the center of each star near the word.
- Cut three 2" lengths of the blue grosgrain ribbon and fold each in half. Glue one to the upper right corner of the slide mount, then use the attacher to secure it. Repeat with the other two pieces below the first ribbon. Cut out the "wish" circle tag and add a yellow mini brad to it. Glue the tag to the slide mount at the lower left corner.
- For the inside: Cut a 4½" x 3½" piece of the border paper, positioning the border along the left edge. Glue it centered on the inside back. Cut out the remainder of the quote and chalk the edges and the word, "star" blue. Mat it on blue texture, then on yellow, varying the mat widths.
- Wrap a 2¼" ribbon length over the lower right corner of the quote, gluing the ends at the back. Attach a plastic star to the ribbon center with a yellow mini brad. Glue the quote to the border, positioned as shown, then add a star cutout at the upper left corner. Add a crystal in the center of each star near the quote.