- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and cover the front with the yellow/lime striped paper. Use the pen to draw squiggly lines and dots along the edges.
- Cut a block of six squares from the green/yellow squares sheet. Use the pen to draw squiggly lines and dots along the edges and between the blocks. Glue the piece to the card front, near the left edge.
- Using the photo as a guide, adhere a Dazzles sticker to each square. Adhere "Happy Easter" to the right side of the card front, using the stripes as a guide for placement. Adhere two small eggs in the lower right corner.
- For the inside: Cut a 6½" x 2½" piece of the striped paper and glue it centered across the inside back. Print your sentiment in black on white and cut it to 3½" x 2¾". Mat it on green textured paper, then draw squiggly lines and dots along the edges. Glue it centered on the striped piece.
- Adhere the chick and egg on a piece of the striped paper, positioning the stripes vertically just behind the egg portion. Cut around the egg, then glue the piece to the sentiment at the upper left. Cut two eggs from one of the border stickers and adhere them to the green textured paper. Cut out the eggs and glue them to the sentiment at the lower right.