- For the card front: Follow the illustrations to fold and cut Jewel burgundy textured cardstock to make the booklet. Ink all the edges plum. Cut a 3½"x4¼" Jewel blue sponged paper and ink the edges blue. Cut a 6" doily in half, then cut one piece in half again. Use a cosmetic sponge to tap plum ink on the two doily quarters, then use a second to tap blue on it. Glue to the blue paper at the upper left corner. Wrap rickrack 1" from the upper edge and glue the ends on the back. Glue the paper centered on the front.
- Cut out the Jewel “thinking of you” tag and glue as shown. Cut out the 3-D daisy and ink the edges. Use the roller to curl the petals back, then glue to secure the 3-D shape. Cut out a 3-D rosebud and ink the edges. Use the roller to curl the outer edges under, then follow the instructions to create a rosebud. (Tip: I find it helps to insert the roller about ¾" from the end for a “stem” to pull down through the rose.) Insert the stem through the daisy center and glue both under the rickrack. Knot a 3" rickrack and glue over the stem.
- For the second page: Cut Jewel blue sponged paper to cover the page and ink the edges blue. Glue the sponged doily quarter in the lower left corner. Cut out the Jewel blue label and stamp “happy birthday” in blue. Punch a hole in each end. Cut the remaining rickrack in half and knot one end of each. Insert the other ends through the holes, glue the label to the paper, and glue the rickrack ends to the back. Glue the paper on the page. Cut out the blue flower art, ink the edges, and glue as shown. Place the Dazzles™ as shown.
- For the third page: Cut Jewel dark pink paper to cover the page, ink the edges plum, and glue. Cut out the Jewel flower art, ink the edges plum, and mat on Jewel dark blue paper with 1/32" borders. Glue to the page as shown. Cover the teardrop chipboard with Jewel purple paper and ink the edges blue. Insert a pink brad, then glue to the flower’s lower right corner. Place the Dazzles™ as shown.
- For the fourth page: Sponge a 4" doily as before and glue to the page, extending off the left edge. Trim the excess. Cut out the “happy” and “birthday” tags, ink the edges plum, and insert a white brad in each. Glue, then place Dazzles™ as shown.
- For the pocket: Glue the trimmed doily piece from the fourth page along the pocket edge. Cut out the Jewel fern art and glue as shown. Remove the flower Dazzles™ from one row of larger flowers and set aside on the sheet protector. Cut the row of flower holes off the Dazzles™ backing and to ½" wide. Place on Jewel dark pink paper and trim the edges with 1/32" borders. Ink the edges and glue to the page as shown. Glue the pocket in place along the two side edges.
- For the tag: Cut out the Jewel “delight” tag and a small blue tag. Stamp “celebrate” in blue on the small tag, then attach to the large tag with a pink brad. Wrap a 4" ivory swirl sheer ribbon around the brad prongs. Insert the tags in the pocket, allowing the blue tag to hang over the front edge.