- For the card shape: With the card open, measure 2" from the right end and score. Measure 3" from the left end and score the card. Fold both ends in to meet on the front and turn the card so the opening is horizontal. Cover both front flaps with black paper.
- For the upper flap: Cut a 6 3/8" x 2 7/8" piece of the balloons paper, positioning the balloons at the upper edge. Glue it centered on the upper flap. Remove the foam tape from the back of the "hooray" sticker and glue it to the flap, positioned off-center, toward the left end.
- For the lower flap: Cut a 6 3/8" x 1 7/8" piece of the purple/orange/yellow stripes. Trim a ½" strip off one edge of the clear acrylic backing for the 3-D stickers. Stamp "congratulations" and "you did it" across the strip, alternating the phrases and leaving about ½" between them. Position the strip on the stripes piece and use two purple brads to secure it as shown. Trim off any excess and glue the stripes piece centered on the lower flap.
- Mat the purple balloon art on black. Stamp "you did it" on the yellow swirls paper, cut it out, and mat it on black. Glue it across the lower area of the balloon art, angled as shown. Glue the balloon to the lower flap near the right end. Cut the "celebrate" magnet piece in half, then trim the tab on one piece in a "v". Glue the magnet overlapping the balloon art as shown. (The second half of the magnet will be used on a gift card.)
- For the inside: Cut a 6 3/8" x 3 5/8" piece of the striped paper and mat it on black. Glue it centered across the inside back. Cut a 3" x 2¼" piece of the yellow swirls paper and mat it on black.
- Mat the green ticket sticker and the second balloon art on black, then glue both to the swirls piece, angled as shown. Stamp "you did it" and "congratulations" on ½" wide strips of the clear acrylic and secure them to the yellow swirls piece with purple brads. Glue the swirls piece centered on the striped piece.