- For the card front: Turn the purple card with the fold at the top. On the front, cut away ½" along the left edge and ½" along the bottom edge, creating a cutaway card. Cut the ribbon border off the purple branch paper. Cut the remainder to fit the front, positioning the end of the branch near the lower left corner. Don't glue it yet.
- Glue the ribbon border to the branch piece, positioned ½" from the right edge. Add a square brad in each end. Cut out the blank tag, leaving a narrow white edge on it. Stamp "thank you" on the tag, then glue it to the lower right, overlapping the border. Add a round gold brad. Glue the constructed front to the blank card front.
- For the inside: Cover the inside back with the branch silhouette paper. Cut a 4" x 3¼" piece of the striped paper and mat it on white. Cut out the blank border tag. Cut the remainder of the ribbon border in half and glue the pieces at the top of the tag. Cut the ends in a "v" shape. Add a square brad to the tag.
- Cut out the "true friends" art and mat it on textured purple paper. Glue it centered on the tag near the lower edge, then add a round brad to the center. Stamp "you're the best" on textured purple, cut it out, and mat it on a piece of the purple cardstock cut from the front. Glue it to the tag.
- Cut out three flowers and glue them to the striped piece, left of the tag. Glue the constructed piece on the inside back so it's hidden when the card is closed. Use the chomper on all the corners to round them.