- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and trim it to 6½"x4". Cut a piece of brown textured paper to cover the front, but don't glue it yet. Ink the edges. Cut a 6 3/8"x3 7/8" piece of the pink/teal flowers, ink the edges, and glue it centered on the brown piece.
- Cut a 3½"x2¼" piece of the teal/brown flowers and a 2½"x3" piece of the brown/pink flowers. Ink the edges, then glue them to the matted floral piece, positioned as shown with the brown/pink piece overlapping the teal piece. Cut a 6½"x¾" piece of the pink/brown striped paper and ink the edges. Glue it across the floral piece, 5/8" from the upper edge.
- Wrap a piece of the brown sheer swirls ribbon across the striped piece and knot it at the front, 2½" from the left edge. Cut out the "birthday rules" quote, ink the edges and glue the upper edge in place, slightly angled and tucked under the knot. Slip a 1½" piece of foam tape under the lower edge to add "lift" to the lower edge.
- Stack a 1¾" pink paper daisy over a 2" pink paper daisy. Add an ivory flower Mini Brad Buddy on top, then secure the stack to the constructed front with a pink brad. Glue the constructed front to the blank card front.
- For the inside: Cut a 4½"x2½" piece of the brown/pink flowers, a 1¼"x3¾" piece of the pink/teal flowers, and a 6½"x½" piece of the striped paper. Ink all the edges. Position the pieces as shown and glue them together, but don't glue them to the inside yet. Cut out the "have a happy birthday" quote, ink the edges, and glue it against the striped piece as shown. Add pink mini brads at the printed loops, then glue the entire constructed sentiment to the inside.