- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and trim it to 6½"x4". Cut a piece of the solid green paper to cover the front, but don't glue it yet. Cut one 1 7/8"x3 5/8" piece each from the green tapestry, brown tapestry, and green/brown striped papers. Ink the edges brown and add a 1/32" mat on each with the brown textured paper. Ink the edges again.
- Cut a 2 ½" long piece of the triangles laser border and mat it on brown textured paper, leaving a 1/32" mat on the long sides. Glue it across the green tapestry rectangle near the upper edge and wrap the ends to the back. Wrap a piece of the green mesh ribbon over the lower edge of the laser border and knot it at the front. Glue the three rectangles evenly spaced across the solid green piece, leaving 1/16" showing around the edges and between the pieces.
- Cut the "With age…" quote to 2 7/8"x2 3/8" and add a 1/32" mat with the brown paper. Ink the edges then glue it across the lower portions of the two rectangles on the right. Add a green mini brad to each corner. Glue the constructed front to the blank card front.
- For the inside: Cut the "Celebrate the special moments…" quote to 2 7/8"x2¼" and add a 1/32" brown paper mat to it. Ink the edges, then glue it centered on a 3¾"x3 1/8" piece of the green tapestry paper. Ink the edges. Cut a 1¾"x3½" piece of the brown tapestry paper, ink the edges, and add a 1/32" brown mat to it. Ink the edges.
- Cut a 2½" long piece of the triangles laser border and mat it on brown paper, leaving 1/32" wide matting on the long sides. Glue the strip to the brown rectangle near the upper edge and wrap the ends to the back. Wrap a green mesh ribbon length around the piece, overlapping the lower edge of the laser strip and knot it at the front. Glue the rectangle and sentiment to the inside back, positioned as shown.