- For the box: Very carefully undo the glued flap on the box and open it out flat. Print the patterns and cut two front/back pieces from the blue green striped paper and two sides from the sage green swirls paper. Glue the pieces to the appropriate box panels.
- Slip the bottom edge of the section without a flap into the punch and position it in the center of the panel, then punch a flower. Cut a 2¼" acetate square and position it behind the open flower-shaped window. Glue the corners of the acetate to the box.
- Cut one top section from blue marbled paper and one from blue mesh. Glue them to the top panels and cut the slits with the craft knife. Glue the box flap in place once again and close the box.
- For the card front: Cut a 4"x2¼" piece from the white card and fold it in half, making a 2"x2¼" gift card. Turn the card with the fold on the left. Cut a 1 7/8"x2 1/8" piece of the green/blue striped paper. Punch a flower from the green swirls paper and mat it on white, cutting a 1/16" wide mat. Gently pull your scissors across each petal to softly curl the ends upward (the action is a gentle version of curling ribbon).
- Secure the flower to the center of the striped piece with an ivory flower brad. Glue the striped paper centered on the gift card front. Cut out the 1¼"x¾" pink tag and write "for you" on it. Glue it to extend from under the flower at the lower right.
- For the inside: Cut a 1 7/8"x2 1/8" piece of the green swirls paper. Cut out the blue "happy birthday" tag and mat it on cardstock, leaving a 1/16" wide mat. Glue it angled on the green piece, then add a blue flower brad at the top. Glue the green piece centered on the inside back.
- Close the card and punch a 1/8" hole in the upper left corner through all the layers. Thread the blue ribbon through the hole and tie the card onto the box handle, tying a bow at the front of the card.