- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left and trim it to 4½"x6". Cut a piece of the teal/pink floral paper to cover the front and ink the edges, but don't glue it yet.
- Cut a 4½" long strip of the teal tiles paper, 1 tile wide, and ink the edges. Mat it on brown glimmer paper, leaving 1/16" wide mats on the long edges. Glue it across the floral piece, 1" from the lower edge. Thread the buckle onto the ¼" wide brown sheer ribbon and glue it across the center of the tiles strip, securing the ends at the back. Glue the constructed front to the blank card front.
- Cut the swirl floral laser border to 1?" wide and the flower spray laser border to 11/16" wide. Mat both borders on brown glimmer paper, leaving 1/16" wide mats on the long edges. Cut two 2½" lengths of each border. Weave them together as shown and glue them to secure the woven design.
- Cut a 2 5/8" square piece of the teal textured paper and ink the edges. Glue the woven design centered on the square, then mat it on brown glimmer paper, leaving a 1/16" wide mat. Cut four 2" ribbon lengths and wrap each over a corner of the woven design, gluing the ends at the back to secure. Glue the woven design on the card front, centered in the upper area.
- Add a small pearl to each ribbon corner and a large pearl to the center on the focal. Add three small pearls to the ribbon on the border at the left end. Cut out the brown "thank you" word art, ink the edges, and glue it below the buckle.
- For the inside: Cut a 4½"x6" piece of the brown/teal flowers paper and ink the edges. Glue it inside the card. Use the remaining border pieces to create a second matted woven design, but just adding ribbon to the upper left corner. Cut a 3¼" square of the teal tiles paper, ink the edges, and glue the woven design in the center. Glue it to the teal/brown flowers paper, positioned as shown. Glue three 3mm pearls to the ribbon and a small pearl to the center of the focal.
- Cut out the "I hope you know…" quote. Cut a 2½"x1 5/8" piece of the teal texture paper and ink the edges. Glue the quote in the center, then mat the piece on brown glimmer paper, leaving a 1/16" wide mat. Glue it centered below the woven design. Add a 3mm pearl over each brad on the sentiment.