- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left. Cut a piece of the purple floral paper to fit the front, but don't glue it yet. Chalk the edges brown. Cut a 3"x4½" piece of the tan ovals paper, chalk the edges brown, and mat it with light green textured paper, leaving a 1/16" wide mat. Glue it to the floral piece, 3/8" from the left edge.
- Cut the "happiness seems made…" quote to 3¼"x3", leaving an extra 1¼" below the author's name. Place the quote on a protected surface, then position the flower laser border in the empty area along the bottom. Chalk the flower section of the border purple and the two striped edges brown. Spray the chalked area lightly with fixative and let it dry.
- Glue the quote on a 3½"x3¼" piece of the tan floral paper, then mat it on dark brown textured paper, leaving a 1/16" wide mat. Glue the quote centered on the purple floral piece. Punch two holes just above the upper left corner of the quote, 3/16" apart. Punch two more holes just below the lower left corner of the quote. Thread a 7" purple ribbon length through the holes as shown and glue the ends and center to secure.
- Chalk a 2" and a 1½" purple paper daisy with purple and pink chalks, adding touches of chalk to the outer petals and the centers. Stack the smaller daisy on the larger flower and use an ivory brad to secure them both to the constructed front above the quote as shown. Glue the constructed front to the blank card front. Cut out the "laugh" word art, add foam tape to the back and adhere it to the lower right corner of the quote.
- For the inside: Repeat step 2 with the "just wanted to say hello…" section of the quote. Cut a 4" square of the purple floral paper and chalk the edges purple. Glue the quote to the center of the piece, then mat it on light green, leaving a 1/16" wide edge. Chalk a 1" purple paper daisy with purple, then use an ivory brad to attach it to the upper left corner of the quote. Knot a 3" purple ribbon length and glue it tucked behind the daisy. Glue the constructed quote to the inside.