- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and trim it to 5¾"x4½". Cover the front with burgundy corduroy paper and ink the edges brown. Cut a 4"x3¾" piece of the brown tapestry paper and a 1½"x4½" piece of the tan dotted paper. Ink all the edges brown.
- Position the dotted piece along the right edge of the front, and slip the tapestry piece just under the left edge. Glue the pieces in place. Cut out the "what a difference…" quote, ink the edges, and glue it in the lower left corner of the tapestry piece.
- Cut the climbing blossom laser border to ¾" wide and place it on the sheet protector. Add a felt pad to the applicator and squeeze three raisin and two espresso ink dots on it, clustering the dots close together. Apply the ink to the laser border, making sure all the white is covered, then let it dry. Cut a 4½" length of the border and glue it to the tan dots piece, 1/8" from the left edge.
- Peel a 1½" Dazzles flower, a butterfly, and a border off the backing and place them on the sheet protector. Apply alcohol ink to the Dazzles as for the laser border and let them dry. Cut the Dazzles border into one 4½" and one 2 5/8" piece. Place the long piece along the right edge of the laser border and the short piece along the lower edge of the quote. Add the flower and butterfly to the quote as shown.
- For the inside: Cut a 3½" square of the burgundy corduroy paper and a 1½"x3½" piece of the tan/brown/burgundy striped paper. Ink the edges of both, then glue the striped piece along the left edge of the burgundy piece. Glue a 3½" piece of the inked laser border along the right edge of the striped piece.
- Cut the "may memories…" quote to 2¼"x2", ink the edges, and glue it to the corduroy piece, next to the laser border. Ink a 1¾" Dazzles blossom, a leaf and stem, a 1 1/8" swirl and two 3/8" flowers. When they're dry, place them on the corduroy and striped papers as shown. Add tiny gold Dazzle dots to the centers of the small flowers.