- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left. Cut a piece of the black/blue/tan floral paper to cover the front, but don't glue it yet. Ink the edges. Cut a 1¾"x6½" piece of the black knitting paper and mat the right long edge with the green mesh, leaving a 1/16" edge. Ink the green edge, then glue the piece along the left edge of the floral paper.
- Cut a 6½" length of the daisy laser border and glue it to the black border, ½" from the left edge. Cut the "gratitude is the sign…" quote to 2"x1 ¾". Mat it on a piece of the black/blue/green circles piece, leaving a 3/8" wide mat along the edges. Ink the edges, then mat it again on green, leaving a 1/32" mat. Ink the edges.
- Wrap a 3" length of black rickrack across the upper left corner of the quote and glue the ends at the back. Glue the piece to the constructed front, positioned at the upper left as shown. Stack a 1" green silk blossom over a 1½" ivory silk blossom and secure them to the upper left corner of the quote with a blue brad. Add a blue brad to each of the other three quote corners.
- Knot one end of a 5" rickrack length and glue it extending from the right edge, 3½" across the lower front of the card. Wrap the end to the back and glue it to secure. Cut out the "heartfelt thanks" word art, mat it on green texture, and ink the edges. Glue it below the rickrack, aligning the right end with the card edge, then add a mini blue brad to each end. Glue the constructed front to the blank card front.
- For the inside: Cut a 4 3/8"x2½" piece of the floral paper and ink the edges. Add a tan mesh mat on each long edge, leaving a 3/8" mat. Ink the edges. Cut a 4 3/8"x1" piece of the circles paper and mat the long edges with green, leaving a 1/32" mat. Glue the piece across the center of the floral piece.
- Cut the "with heartfelt thanks…" quote to 2 3/8"x1½" and mat it on black, leaving a 1/32" mat. Ink the edges, then glue it centered on the circles strip. Add a blue brad centered on each end of the quote, then glue the constructed sentiment to the inside.