- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top. Open the card and trim 1" off the lower front. Cut a 6½"x2" piece of the pink vellum. Use the multi-shaper to punch one long edge. Glue the piece to the blank card front so the scalloped edge extends ¾" below the front lower edge. Cover the front with brown floral paper.
- Cut a 1½" wide stripe from the brown/pink striped paper, 6½" long, and glue it along the lower front edge. Cut a 1 5/8"x5" strip of the blue textured paper and punch both long edges. Glue the strip to the front, ½" from the left edge; trim the excess. Cut the tiny blossom laser border to 7/16" wide; cut a 4" piece of the border and glue it in the center of the blue piece.
- Cut the "nothing warms the heart…" quote to 2½"x2¼". Lightly trace the heart onto the pink vellum, cut it out, then erase any lines on the heart. Use vellum adhesive to glue the vellum heart over the heart on the quote. Mat the quote on vellum, leaving a 1/16" wide mat. Add foam tape to the back, then adhere it to the front, slightly overlapping the laser border. Knot a 2" pink rickrack length and glue it at the top of the heart.
- For the inside: Cover the inside back with the pink swirls paper. Cut a 6½"x2¾" piece of the blue textured paper and punch both long sides. Cut a 1 1/8" wide floral stripe and glue it to the center of the blue piece, then glue the strip across the center of the pink swirls.
- Cut a 5" length of the laser border and glue it to the inside back so it matches the placement of the laser border on the front when the card is closed. Cut the "sending you a big…" quote to 2 3/8"x1 7/8" and mat it on blue textured paper, leaving a 1/16" wide mat. Cut a 3½"x2 7/8" piece of pink vellum and glue the quote centered on it. Glue the quote to the stripe, aligning the left edge with the laser border.