Designer’s Tip: Do not use a Perfect Printing Pouch on this project as extra embossing powder adds to the collage effect on the background.
- Card Front: Place your card with the fold on the left and cover with black polka dot White Truffle paper. Ink the edges with Pumice Stone Distress ink.
- Cut 4 1/2"x6" white cardstock and cover with torn pieces of White Truffle papers; cream swirl, black lace, cream houndstooth, and black floral to create a collaged look. Trim the edges even with the cardstock and then ink the edges with Pumice Stone Distress ink.
- Stamp the border stamps in VersaMark™ horizontally on the collaged cardstock as shown and heat emboss with white embossing powder.
- Place the "Best Wishes" silver Dazzles™ as shown. Foam tape the panel to the center of the card. Place a white Pearl Blossom to the upper right of the Dazzles™.
- Stamp Doll #2 ink Black ink on Ultra Smooth White cardstock and color in with Spectrum Noir Pens. Color her hair with BGR1, BGR3 and True Black. Color her skin with FS6 and PP1. Color in her dress and shoes using the Blender Pen to wet the entire dress and then color in the shadows of the dress and shoes with LG2 and LG3. Apply Picket Fence Stickles™ to the ruffle on the bottom of her dress and let dry.
- Cut out the girl. Tie a knot in a 3" White Truffle white crepe ribbon and Zot™ the knot underneath the tails and then to the girl's head as shown. Zot™ the tails behind her head and trim to look like a veil. Foam tape the girl to the card as shown.
- Card Inside: Glue a 5"x5 1/2" black polka dot paper to the center of the card. Place "Congratulations" Dazzles™ on a 4"x4 1/2" white cardstock as shown. Zot™ a 5" cream polka dot ribbon 1/4" from the bottom of the white cardstock and glue the ends to the back. Glue the cardstock to the center of the card.