Designer’s Tip: When using Distress inks for stamping, you can heat set the stamped image with a heat gun to speed drying time.
- Mat a 7 1/2”x9 7/8” Grapefruit black dot paper on white cardstock with a 1/16” border. Use a sponge to ink the edges with both distress inks, alternating colors.
- Cut four 6 1/2”x2” papers from the following Grapefruit patterns: orange dot, pink dot, orange swirl, pink swirl. Glue as shown, 1/2” from the edges and 1/4” between each piece. Place Pink Jewel Border Dazzles™ along the lower edge of each piece. Glue a length of black stitched ribbon 3 1/2” from the top, and glue the ends to the back of the cardstock. Zot™ a pink dotted bow as shown.
- Cut 1” from the top of a tag and spray Party Pink Glimmer Mist™ on two opposite corners. Spray Sunflower Glimmer Mist™ on the other two corners and let dry.
- Ink the doll stamp with both Distress inks, alternating colors, and stamp on the tag piece at an angle. Ink the “She looked oh so French…” border stamp in alternating colors, and stamp at an angle, as shown. Place scrap paper over the left side of the tag and stamp the “…oui, oui” portion of the border image on the upper right hand corner. Mat the tag on white with a 1/16” border, ink edges with both colors, place Dazzles™ on two corners and foam tape at an angle, as shown.
- Write or print “Let’s Go Shopping!” on a 2 1/2”x1” white cardstock and mist lightly with both Glimmer Mists™. Ink the edges, place Dazzles™ on the ends and foam tape on the upper right, as shown. Foam tape the finished matted piece to the front of your bag.
- Write or print “We deserve it!” on a 2 1/2”x5/8” white cardstock, mist, ink the edges, and mat on a 4”x7/8” Grapefruit pink swirl paper, with a 1/8” border on the upper, lower and right edges. Place Dazzles™ on the right end. Fold left end around bag handle and glue. Zot™ a small knot of black stitched ribbon, as shown.